Thare are more than 500 combinations of oldschool tricks. Explore your limits and enjoy the smoothest freestyle of the entire world of sports. Use your kite against gravity and add height, spins, boardoffs ect. to envy your sessions.
- Stronger pop and more hang time
- One hand kite control up in the air and grabs
- Rotations with grabs
- Double rotations and grabs (front-back).
- One foot board off and rotations
- Board off and variations.
- Toe side pop and rotations
- Transition with kiteloop and downloop
Progression is fun, do not stop riding!
As you get it from its name this is the new generation of freestyle tricks. It is basicly unhook tricks while your kite is stable in the power zone. Here we offer a detailed programme which starts with baby steps and focuses on your safety. Using helmet, impact vest and warm up sessions on land are must.
- Hooked in pops with enough power
- Theory and practice first unhooks
- Practice unhooked raley
- Unhooked rotations
- Rotations (back roll-front roll-sbend)
- Unhooked kiteloops (F16-kiteloop raley)
- Revert landing
- Revert landing and surface pass
- Raley to blind
- Add blind landing to rotations (sbend to blind-front to blind-back to blind)
- Competition structure
- Toe side unhooks
- Air passes (blindjudje-313-kiteloop handless)
- Rotation airpass (backmobe-smobe-front mobe)